Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Secret That's No Secret ....

I was going through the bookstore when a book title caught my eye. I noticed it because its author is one of the recognized successful marketers online.

The book title claims that its message is about, "The Greatest Marketing Secret In The World!"

Not "one of the greatest marketing secret," but "THE greatest marketing secret IN THE WORLD!"

Audacious, right?

I was intrigued!

Scanning through the pages, I was wondering what that secret could be. The author claims that "this secret," has given him a successful and profitable business.

Finally, I found the page where he reveals what the secret was. Keyed up, I thought he was going to say something that nobody, or only a very few, has ever discovered. And when I finally read what he claimed to be "the greatest marketing secret in the world," I was floored!

Do you know what he said?

He said that the secret that has made him successful and wealthy is - are you ready for this?

GIVING!

What?? Really? You're kidding, right? Can't be that simple!

I know ... those were my initial reactions.

And after coming out of my less-than-a-minute trance, I continued to read some more as he shared from his own experiences. After going through his stories, I was finally beginning to get it. I was beginning to see a pattern emerging.

In a nutshell, this is a summary of how he used this secret to succeed:

  1. He had products and services to sell
  2. He was facing formidable competition, many of whom had a big head-start over him
  3. He needed something that would give him the ability to run with the big dogs
  4. He started giving away valuable stuff his prospects needed
  5. He developed a relationship with his prospects who began to trust him
  6. His prospects reciprocated to his generosity and eventually became his loyal customers
And the rest, as they say, is history.

Simple, right?

And that's why it's a secret to many. Because of its simplicity, we tend to underestimate the value and power of giving. We fail to see what's always been there in front of us all along - hidden in plain sight.

But I'm glad someone pointed out to us what has been obvious all along.

The simple act of giving, is indeed a precious foothold that can result in favorable outcomes!

Cheers everyone!
primeprojects

Here are some FREE materials that I hope would help you with your endeavors,

Download The Internet Millionaire Code Here
Download Making Money Online - The Simple Truth, Here

Just wait for the download pages to load until you see the "download file" link. Click on that link and you're ready to go!




No comments: